Traffic Techniques That Work
If you are trying to build traffic to your website you want traffic techniques that work. So let’s look at some of the tried and true traffic techniques that have brought others great success.
1. You should always have a signature link that you use in forums that points back to your website.
2. If you want to draw attention and get interest have a different opinion than everyone else on a topic. Of course, you need to be able to justify your viewpoint. People will get annoyed with you and then link you to your site telling you so.
3. Write quality articles and submit them to article directories. Make sure that the articles are informative and provide value to the readers, and they are much more likely to click through to your website.
4. Take advantage of press releases. They are an excellent way to drive traffic to your site. There are a number of sites such as PRWeb where you can submit your press release. Make sure it’s newsworthy or it will not get published.
5. Consider adding an RSS subscribe button or link on your website. Be sure to place in a high profile area.
6. Take advantage of the “tell a friend” script. Place it on your site so that visitors can email their friend(s) about content on your site.
7. Purchase reviews about your website that will appear on other websites.
8. Use a traffic trading system such as BlogRush.
9. Take advantage of the hundreds of free directories out there and submit your website.
10. Exchange links with a handful of relevant sites that are in the same niche as you.
11. Create yourself an Amazon profile, then begin to submit reviews.
12. If you sell products find a website that sells similar products then offer to put one or more of their items on your site and you will put one or more of your items on their site. You simply split the commissions on these types of sales, but it’s a great way to bring new traffic to your site.
13. Become recognized as an expert and then get features on one or more of the online magazines, radio stations, or television stations.
14. Write stand out headlines – good titles have a much higher click through rate.
15. Conduct a survey, let people know you are doing so, and then after publish the results.
Bringing fresh traffic to your website using these 15 traffic techniques.
Get Instant Access To a Secret FREE Traffic System a Few Marketers Are Using To Drive Hoards Of Traffic To Any Site They Want!
Free Advertising By Free SEO Tools
Click Here For 100% Free Advertising Tools
Marketing Articles | Web Hosting | Banking and Finances | Insurance | Real Estate | Cell Phones | Cars | Hotels | Computers | Vacations | Weight Loss | SEO Software | Online Traffic | Marketing Articles | World Wide Net Traffic